Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hiatus

Hi, everyone. As most of the regular readers of this blog (or anyone who can read the date of the last entry) probably know, I haven't posted in a while.

Nothing particularly interesting or cataclysmic has happened, but I am taking a break from blogging for a while. Writing lengthy (at least by blog standards) pieces for about half a year has been a bit draining. Also, searching for a job and attending to other projects is quite time consuming. In addition, consistently reflecting on my own job search plight and focusing on the corruption of the law school industry gets pretty depressing over time.

I do plan to eventually return with some new posts, but for the time being (probably a couple weeks to a month), I plan on taking a break from being 'Esq. Never'. This will give me more time to focus on my pro-MSU Law blog (j/k).

See you in a few weeks.
 
Web Analytics